Information about us and this website
1. This website is operated by Graftr Limited, trading as Forces At Work, whose registered address is 109 South Croxted Road, London, SE21 8AX having company number 07338403 (“Graftr”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
3. These Terms & Conditions also apply to any website under our control from which a link has been created to these Terms & Conditions.
Accessing this website
4. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
Material on this website
5. We take reasonable care to ensure that the factual information we provide on this website is accurate and complete but we give no warranty or representation about the accuracy or completeness of any such information. Further, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether financial or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of profit or goodwill; any loss suffered as a result of reputational damage; or any special, indirect, or consequential losses arising out of your use of the website), even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) £100 (one hundred pounds sterling).
6. Whilst every effort is made to verify statements and information submitted by the public and website members, the information compiled by us is based on information supplied by various individuals and businesses, it does not represent the views of Graftr and we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or inaccurate claims that may appear.
7. Commentary and opinions posted on this website by us are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. Users of the service do hereby represent, understand and expressly agree that Graftr does not make any warranty or guarantee over the quality, timing, integrity, responsibility, legality or any other aspect whatsoever of the materials or services offered or delivered by its members to their customers.
9. You hereby expressly agree not to hold Graftr (or Graftr’s agents, representatives, advertisers or employees) liable for any instruction, advice or services delivered which originated through the website or associated services and we expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any damage, suits, claims, and/or controversies that have arisen or may arise, whether known or unknown therefrom.
10. As far as we are aware, we own and/or are the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and all copyright in the information and materials provided by us on this website (including but not limited to text and images/graphics). However, if you believe that any copyright in material published on this website belongs to you and you have not given your permission for such use, please contact us directly.
11. You may not copy, reproduce or publish any of the contents of this website without our prior written consent or, where applicable, the prior consent of the respective copyright owner(s). Documents on this website may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non–commercial use.
Your use of this website
12. By using this website you agree that you will not:
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to us and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user’s registration.
13. Where you upload content to the website you must ensure that all content uploaded:
(together, the “Content Standards”).
14. Where content you upload does not comply with the Content Standards or requires clarification, we may contact you for further information, before publishing such content.
15. You warrant that all content you upload shall comply with the Content Standards, and you agree to indemnify Graftr for any loss Graftr suffers as a result of your failure to comply with the Content Standards.
16. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content uploaded by you to the website.
17. We reserve the right to remove or withhold any content at any time which it considers fails to adhere to the Content Standards.
18. We reserve the right to edit content you upload to amend spelling, grammar, punctuation, length, for the purposes of clarity and to ensure that the content can comply with the Content Standards.
Fees and Services
19. Using Graftr is generally free, but we may sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed to you at the time. Our fees are quoted in GBP, and we may change them from time to time. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
20. We do not accept liability for any damage whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential losses, arising out of, or in connection with the use, or loss of use, of this website or the information or materials available on this website or any technical difficulties you may encounter in connecting to or maintaining a connection with this website.
21. We do not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be interruption or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free from infection by viruses or bugs.
22. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time by posting the changes online. You should not assume that the Terms & Conditions will remain unchanged.
24. Graftr will determine at its discretion, whether you have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions constitutes a material breach and may result in us:
25. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
26. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
27. If you have any questions regarding this website or any concerns about the information available or posted on it (including information posted by a user of this website), please contact us directly on email@example.com.
These Terms were updated – April 2020.